AKI is looking for a candidate to fill the position of Administrative Assistant. this job Closes June 20, 2014
|Title: Administrative Assistant||Reports To: President/CEO|
|Position Type: Regular full-time, 40 hrs/wk||Pay Range: $17-20/hour, DOE|
|FLSA Status: Non-Exempt||Location: Anchorage, Alaska|
Job specifications are intended to present a descriptive list of the range of duties performed by employees. Specifications are not intended to reflect all duties performed within the job.
SUMMARY: The Administrative Assistant performs Clerical & Administrative (transcription, travel, meetings, etc), Accounting (data entry, AR/AP, reconciling accounts, etc.) and shareholder relations functions for Akhiok-Kaguyak, Inc., subject to the direction and supervision of the President.
Performs other duties as assigned by the President.
– Minimum three (3) years’ work experience in administration and bookkeeping.
– Ability to perform work assignments. Follow-up skills critical. Organizational Skills a must.
– Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Quickbooks software and programs.
– Proficiency in accounting and bookkeeping. Accuracy essential.
– Shareholder of Akhiok-Kaguyak, Inc. or Alaska Native preference applies.
– Associates degree in relevant field preferred.