AKI is advertising for the position of Finance Director. This is a regular full-time position. The Director of Finance contributes to the overall success of the organization by effectively managing all financial tasks for the organization.
- University degree or college diploma in Accounting.
- Chartered Accountant, Certified General Accountant, or Certified Management Accountant designation is an asset.
Knowledge, skills and abilities
- Knowledge of generally accepted accounting principles
- Knowledge of federal and provincial legislation affecting charities
- Knowledge of provincial legislation on Employment Standards, Occupational Health and Safety, and Human Rights
- Knowledge of the voluntary sector
Proficiency in the use of computer programs for:
- Word processing
3 to 5 years of progressive financial responsibility
If you have an Accounting Degree and Qualify, please email your resume’ to email@example.com.