Akhiok-Kaguyak, Inc. is looking for our next exceptional team member to lead our technology department as Director of Information Technology. Currently reporting to the CEO, the IT Director position will be in charge of strategically and functionally leading the technological capabilities and projects of the company, building a team as we grow our technological capabilities in order to scale the business. The position will work across distributed workforce to identify and improve current business systems with the goal of increasing revenue and lower costs. The job requires an innovative thinker who embraces change in a fast pace environment.
Reports to: CEO
Work Location: Telework/CONUS
Safety Sensitive: Yes
Security Sensitive: Yes
Key responsibilities of the role include:
- Develop and OWN the technology roadmap that will enable AKI and its subsidiaries to scale as the company grows.
- Proactively work with cross functional teams and distributed workforce to identify and implement process improvements via automation that will increase productivity and lower costs.
- Establish quarterly goals and objectives for the department and ensure that all goals are met on-time and with the highest quality.
- Supervise recruitment and development, including coaching and mentoring, of all IT staff.
- Build and manage relationships with key IT service and technology partners.
- Manage and maintain all IT infrastructure, including SharePoint, CostPoint, iCIMS, and others.
- Extensive experience managing and/or directing an IT operation, including strategic planning and execution.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a project management, systems analysis, or database management
- Experience working in the cloud (AWS, Google and Azure) with a working knowledge of networking and serverless architecture.
- Proven leadership and the ability to motivate in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Excellent written, oral communication skills as well as strong interpersonal abilities with the ability to present ideas in business- and user- friendly language.
- Experience managing and customizing CRM such as Deltek a plus
- Support 508 Compliance
Successful candidates must have:
- Strong analytical aptitude
- Highly organized
- Focused on results
- Self-starter, pro-active, and innovative leader
- High energy with a passion for relationship building
- Outstanding follow-up and planning ability
- Ability to embrace change
Job Type: Full-time
If you’re looking for an opportunity to make an impact on the company, our clients, and the team by sharing your experience, knowledge and expertise, we’d love to hear from you.