AKI has a current full-time, exempt job opportunity for a Facility Security Officer (FSO). Position can be remote, Northern Virginia, or Anchorage, AK. This position will report to the Chief Technology Officer.
- Perform Facility Security Officer (FSO) duties – JPAS, eQIP, LOA, SPOT, eFCL, finger printing, security education, security administration, and mentoring subcontractor FSOs
- Maintain compliance in accordance with the NISP and DSS guidance
- Support operations and human resources as required to meet security related customer needs. This involves occasional after-hours responsiveness.
- Will be responsible for managing state security licenses, to include initial application and renewals
- Support the Operations team with passport and visa processing of deployed personnel
- Perform general administrative tasks to support the executive management team Hours:
- This is a part time, FLSA exempt position, requiring approx ~20 hours per week. The normal work location will be at our Anchorage office, and the hours are flexible.
- A laptop computer will be provided so tasks can be accomplished remotely, as required, to meet the needs of the company and the employee.
- Must have a U.S. Government Top Secret (TS) security clearance.
- A minimum of 3 years of experience as a Facility Security Officer or Assistant Facility Security Officer.
- Ability to manage the company’s JPAS account, eQIP system, LOA, SPOT, and eFCL account.
- Experience maintaining records required for DSS reviews.
- Experience supporting executives in a small company environment.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent organizational, verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail, time management skills and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be an active learner with a “can do” positive attitude.
- Must complete PGI criminal background check and drug test to be considered for employment.
Desired Qualifications :
- Experience as an FSO supporting Intel Agency (CIA, NGA, NSA, etc.) programs preferred
Applicant must be able to complete the following tasks:
- Able to lift up to 20 pounds.
- Must be able to use a computer, communicate on the telephone, and maintain files and documents